HOW TO BUILD A PORTFOLIO using Relative Strength
In a raging Bull or Bear market almost all sectors & stocks go up or down, but at the end of every trend some always do relatively better than the rest.
Many times we trade similar breakouts in stocks across different sectors, but within the same time frame, few stocks end up performing exceptionally better than others irrespective of identical price structure and indicator signals.
If you’ve lived through these situations and wondering why this happens and wish to understand this divergence then come join us to learn Relative Strength (not the popular RSI).
Relative Stength is a simple yet very powerful and useful tool which many professional traders use to decide their trading universe. This module adds a new dimension to your trading approach; you’ll be able to focus only on those sectors and stocks which will give you profitable trades. This approach adheres to the age-old theory of “Buy strength and sell weakness”, but like prices, relative strength in itself has a trend with reversals. Learn to understand relative strength, how to calculate it and most importantly use it to filter down favourable sectors and stocks.
- Understand Relative Strength and various ways to calculate it
- Introduce a momentum dimension to Relative Strength to understand the flow of strength and weakness
- This flow of relative strength will give you a leading indication of change of sectoral strength or weakness, i.e. understand when a weak stock or sector is gaining strength or vice versa.
- Draw a Sectoral Map which will at one glance show you which sector lies where in terms of strength and weakness
- Structure a weekly trading plan which will decide sectors and stocks where one should focus and help you to discount the weak ones where the probability of returns is least
Course Duration: 4 hrs
04:30 pm - 08:30 pm
Course Fee: 4900 + tax